Earlier this week, I hosted a Galentine's dinner party...Read More
It's not too late to make this quick DIY heart wreath just before Valentine's day. You can make the size of the heart big or small, depending on the wall space you want to fill up. It will be a darling piece of art in your home. I've already had mine on my wall for 5 days. My friend Ismerai made this one. To check out more of her floral arrangement creations, go to Ismerai.com .
- wire (from hardware store)
- 4 wall nails
- floral wire or zip ties or twist ties (as used)
- different shades of pink carnations
1. Start with hammering 3 nails vertically from each other. Nail the fourth nail below and below the middle nail from above.
2. Unroll some wire and start creating a heart shape around the nails. Secure the wire with zip ties if needed. I started at the bottom nail, meeting both ends with the middle nail above.
3. Once the wire is secured, begin to gather some greenery branches and secure onto the wire with twist ties. Repeat until wire is fully covered. You can keep it full or thin of branches, depending on your style.
4. Finally, add the carnations with the twist ties anywhere you'd like. These were put on one side only and it really made an impact.
This heart wreath was use for a dinner party.... click below!
XOXO, Crystal Cara
Every year I try to re use as much as I can to decorate our home during Christmas time. When buy new items I go the day after Christmas to see what I can find on sale. I'm not quite sure what you would call my style but I do know I like to keep it simple. These last two years I've used lots of red plaid, whites, faux fur and greenery.
I re purposed the advent calendar I had and put it in a frame. It's an assortment of Christmas prints from Nap Time Diaries (advent from 2014). I was really happy the way it looked inside a frame.
This year I purchased a few items... First, I got gold deer stocking holders, it fit well with all my other home decor. From Target.
Second, a bar cart which I plan on using it all year long. I'm always in need of more space for hosting and I know this cart will serve well in my home. From Target.
Third, if you follow me on snapchat then you'll remember I bought vintage tree napkin holders that I absolutely fell in love with. An antique store from Placerville, Ca.
Gingerbread House Cake Go check out how I made this yummy gingerbread house cake.... CLICK HERE
Christmas Prints I have all of these prints ready for you to go if you want to print... CLICK HERE
xoxo, Crystal Cara
Below are the free art Christmas prints. Some are available in both PDF + JPG. Just click and save the photo. I printed the larger sizes (non 8 x10) at Costco. Super easy! Something to keep in mind is getting different size frames even though the print is a smaller size. Have fun printing and decorating. All of these are found on my pinterest board as well.
3. Oh Come Let Us Adore Him : I designed this one as a 16 x 20; print HERE
XOXO, Crystal Cara
Earlier this month I helped my friend Paula with her bridal shower...Read More